quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Foggy cold

The beach was fun yesterday but the water was so cold it would've made Elsa run for her money, even Jack Frost decided not to go in. So, naturally I decided to go in. 'Bout 4 times. Dunked under 5, meaning I ha one dunk for every hour we were there. There was also fog. So much fog I was looking or scooby and the gang or Sam and Dean or both. You couldn't even see the poles from the volleyball courts or big red or even the thin on the pier from halfway down the pier! It was fog so thick, Ron was impressed (Harry Potter... FYI). Anyways, then I slept over at Indianas house and now I'm back home before going to yet another thing. Busy busy me!
The cold never bothered me anyway
*lake water not included ;p
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!