quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

T-shirt and Encyclopidia

Okay, so I went to hot topic and got these shirts about a coupla weeks ago, before St. Louis, I think.... Anyways, here are my T's from then....
 It's just like that but orange background.
And these are the ones from yesterday. I'm wearin' the Disney one, which is literally called "it's hard being a princess". I like that name... Anyways, what do you guys think?
I went with my bestie July who both times got Disney shirts. A Beauty and The Beast one yesterday and a Little Mermaid one the first time. Yesterday I also went to Barnes and Noble, and got a MARVEL ENCYCLOPIDIA!!!! YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super-nerd
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven
 
INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!
 

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!