quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, July 7, 2014

CIR

Remember when I was talking about  CIR (Crush-induced-rudeness)? Well, I have been a victim of it before. I may or may not have gotten it before, but that's usually my sassy attitude so whatever. I'm not saying I never get it, I'm just saying I don't usually get it. I mean.... Well, I'll get to that. First off, the instances of when it happened in St. Louis........
So, did I mention that the kid I tutored told me I had to go out with this one guy or I'd be "an old cat lady forever". The responses I got were usually ones that I could laugh off, and actually, they were pretty funny and I didn't get offended. The exception was brought on by someone with CIR. So, during the museum drama we were all sitting and chillin, and somehow it came up and I said the old cat lady thing and how most people said "well you could" and part of the love triangle A, who is like one of the nicest sweetest people ever (or so I though. Seriously, ya know knew born puppies? They were meaner than her before CIR). Anyways, A was like "I could see you being forever alone because you don't think any guy is good enough for you". I can stand the others, think they're funny even. But that crossed a line, hit a nerve, pissed me the frick off.... Went wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far. I mean, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I Don't think anyone's good enough for ME?!?! If I was in anime right now, I would look like this...
So, as you can see, my inner cha was like CHA! There is a difference. The difference saves or ends lives. Apparently CIR is contagious. Anyways, that hit a nerve because I am boy crazy (*DISCLAIMER* Being boy crazy doesn't mean I just give myself out like a prize at a carnival game or a free ice cream bar. I'm even saving myself for marriage, which is more than I can say for most people at our school who "aren't sluts" according to my friends. It just means I think about guys about %1000000 more of the time). I am so boy crazy that Yin and Red John look sane. Heck, even most anime addicts look sane! Anyways, being boy crazy also includes thinking a lot of guys are good enough. I mean, hello I am definitely  not winning any beauty pageants or getting elected prom queen yet SHE has the nerve to THINK that I have the nerve to think someone's NOT good enough for ME?!?!?! Just because I don't get CIR or sell my soul to the devil whenever I'm by my crush doesn't mean I don't have a crush. I mean, I act normal around my crush, which may look like I don't know they exist/don't like them, but I still reeeeaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyy like them. It's better than freaking them out or well.... Admit it, if TV shows were really how people acted around their crush, wouldn't you be freaked the heck out? Well, believe it or not kids, some people ACTUALLY act like that in front of their crush. Well, that AND WORSE. That's right, there's worse.
I have more examples of CIR, but that one was probably one of the worst ones I've ever experienced.
What's your experience with CIR
boy crazy
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven
 
INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!