quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, July 14, 2014

Missed out

Hey. So, I didn't really share about my weekend, but I have somethings I forgot to talk about that I want to:
Church beach day: So, I forgot to share about how my friend said I'm evil and we were talking about it and she said "you watch anime" and I was totally about to disagree but... This;
 
So... I guess I am the evil one. So don't cross me >:D Haha, kidding! Unless you cross me.
Oh, and at one of my favorite downtown stores got a new selection of Hallmark ornaments. I know it's like six months from Christmas, but anyways............................................................................. I had a Hallmark ornament with Merida from brave, I got Rapunzel from Tangled Thursday on a sidewalk sale (they were trying to get rid of all the old ornaments). Finally, on Saturday when they revealed new ones, I got a Belle one from Beauty and the beast and a Captain America one. I might take pictures tomorrow to show you......
Anyways, that's it. I'm going to camp in like a month and yeah. So... See ya tomorrow!
EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven
 
INVERTED PYRAMID (because of the super long EEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL)

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!