quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Dude

Hi. I have no idea what I did, but my sensors indicate it ended in a 98% chance of glitch. So, if my post gets any weirder than it already is......... So be it? You'll havta learn to deal brah. Like, duuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddeeeeeeee.....................
Okay, that was me. But dude, seriously. Um........
 Duuude
Duuuuuude
Dude
Dude.
I actually have no idea what's going on in this tiny little brain of mine. I am reading Prodigy, book 2 of legend, so, if anyone wants me to review it you should be cool with this post stopping here like AIA
 'Cept I'm not good with those Oh, right, Gotta finish the book to review it....
For reading!
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven
 INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!
I know
Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!