quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, July 4, 2014

Fun day drama part 2 on the 4th of July

Okay, a week later, fun day drama. Yesterday was fun day but it didn't exactly get to the drama part............. I'm procrastinating, aren't I? I put the pro in procrastinate. Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow. I'm working on my procrastination issues, wait and see. Procrastinate so if the world ends tomorrow, you don't have to do it. Oh! Happy fourth of July! I'm doing fireworks! And making firecracker cake. Oh, yeah, the whole drama........ FINE. So, I'm starting with the Ferris wheel. It's a small one, maybe like half or a quarter of a regular sized one, but it's on top of a ten story building (I should know, I went up ALL TWO HUNDRED STAIRS). Anyways, I've always wanted to go on it, but the first year the group I was with wouldn't let me go on (Them: "___ Is scared of heights and almost threw up" Me: "I'm a bit scared of heights too" Them: "Are you going to throw up?" Me: "I don't think so" Them: "You're going to throw up. Just wait down here." And they wouldn't let me on -.-") Anyways, then last year I didn't go, cause I didn't have like, any friends who wanted to go on it. Anyways, so this year I FINALLY got to ride the Ferris wheel. I actually rode it three times. And I still feel cheated. First ride: So, I've never been on this thing before, and I was going on with two guys from the church and I said I was kinda afraid of heights and they both said they were too, so I thought, hey, no problem. Well, I got to the top thought, hey, this isn't too bad. Well, I was on the end and the kid in the middle must've thought that it wasn't too bad either. Because he announced it super duper uber loud and started swinging the chair thing we were sitting in. It freaked me out the first time, but by the third I was fine, but the kid on the other side of the swingy-dude was NOT. He was freaking out and I asked the kid to stop and well.... He didn't and I was pissed off and dude, I was soooooo close to pushing him off or hugging him to get him to stop. UGH! Well, anyways, the next time I went on I was with my three "friends" one guy and two other girls both of whom wanted to go with the guy (not that I blame them, but I mean, c'mon.... Bros before hoes. Yeah, I am calling the guy a ho, deal with it) and so, anyways, none of them wanted to ride with me, so they shoved random dude B from our church on with me. I didn't know him so like, while we were riding the Ferris wheel I asked him twice what was new with him or whatever and he just freakin ignored me so I finally just ignored him and we both looked pissed off and seriously, we looked like a couple that had gotten in a fight like on the Ferris wheel. The last time I went on I went with one of the girls fangirling over the guy we were hanging out with and had the honor of hearing how jealous she was of them. I was like OH MY FREAKIN GOSH. He's hot and nice and sweet, but I mean, guys, BROS BEFORE HOES. Yeah, I'm aware the love triangle is the other way, but it still works. It was so annoying. And like, The museum was actually GREAT until the whole love triangle crap started and after that I didn't really see any of my friends to switch groups. Plus Wendy started saying she was going to stick Tinkerbelle in a jar til she suffocated then she was gonna drown peter pan. Did I mention we came up with nicknames for people? I was tiger lily. Cause I'm apparently the only one in the universe not in love with him. Ugh. So, anyways, I had to deal with that for the last part of the museum and I was trying to keep Psycho Wendy from killing anyone. She kinda was being the evil version of herself and I was trying to keep her calm and she psycho-ed out. I finally got pissed off and went to being my normal murderous self. As soon as I finally snapped back into reality guess who got the frick over their boy drama? Well whoopee-dy-flippin-doo. I may or may not still be abso-freakin-lutely PISSED THE FRICK OFF. Livid. Angry. Murderous. And all other synonyms.
Happy 4th!
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness....... Sounds.... erm... interesting! At least you finally got to ride :)
    Happy 4th :'( SO SAD I CAN'T CELEBRATE WITH YOU THIS YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DITTO! :/ I mean, being a pyro isn't nearly as fun without someone sitting there scared of me with a lighter ;p

      Delete
  2. And what's firecracker cake???? That sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!