quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Avengers first, first and lasts

Captain America 2, the winter soldier came out today, so in honor of that... The first and last line of the superhero movies that started it all.... Meaning the title one (mostly cause my internet died) so, basically just four (including the avengers) I might do the rest tomorrow!!! (not including end credit scenes, although that might be a fun post sometime) so... Here we go.
Iron man (this is hard, because fun fact! There was no official script, just an outline and ad libbed, and marvel doesn't realize the scripts so... -.-" and avengers was written hours to days before filming, not weeks....)
First line: I feel like you're driving me to a court-martial,
Last: the truth is...... *throws notecards* I am iron man.

Thor:
First line: Wait for it
Last: She searches for you.

Captain America:
First: Are you the guys from Washington?
Last: Yeah. Yeah, I just...
...I had a date.

Avengers:
First:The Tesseract has awakened
Last: I just didn't argue with the God that did.

Hardest thing EVER to track down those scripts. I might still do it again. Might do it for other things too, and maybe even certain characters in seasons of TV shows...
Movie writer
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my dad wants to get that movie! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest it. Awesome movie, great plot, cool action.... And the totally hot Captain America (I'm slightly in love with him......)

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!