quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First day

Hello! I have just finished my first day of my sophomore year. Well, maybe not just finished, because it's 6:00-ish and I finished at 2:45, but there is a reason for my delayed post. Anyways, first thing first. Or in this case, first day. Delayed start, which I will not be as lucky to have for the rest of the week. I went to all my classes and got homework -Seriously?- the syllabus and of course, reading from my history textbook. Ugh. Plus our library got turned into venture academy (where they combine the meanest teachers and rowdy-est students. Bad idea) so the only library is at west and I now have to take Japanese at west and RESET-UP MY COMPUTER LANGUAGE SETTINGS. UGH! Anyways, straight after school I went to meet my new Japanese tutor, because my old one is going to go back to Japan. I am a mix between jealous of her going to Japan (but not like, a mean jealousy, a little ah, lucky! type of thing) and being totally sad she's leaving. After meeting my new tutor, we went shopping for school stuff (we didn't get any syllabus on registration day) and stuff for the church-school fundraiser. My church has people donate a bunch of stuff to give to a school that seriously needs it. Anyways, then I finally got home after what seemed like forever. Anyways, my classes are pretty great and I only have someone I seriously dislike in my first hour (Ya know how evil takes human form in Regina from mean girls?
I have her mean-er, sluttier, evil-er twin in my first hour, honors Chem. But ya know.....
sophomore
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven
 
INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!