quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, September 5, 2014

Just Leave!!!

Hello! Its the first Friday of the school year and it has honestly been my best day of school since the first. Granted, that was only three days ago ('cept it felt like forever! Thanks Kronus *SARCASM* Percy-Jacksons-Greek-Gods reference). But, today was a good day. Mostly good... I saw my friends from church who're a grade younger than me today. Anyways, that was fun. And I completely finished my math and of course, but I have Japanese. Due tonight. Ugh. But, whatever. Anyways, I have a real post, about a real subject right now.
Disney princesses can't....
...Just leave.
 
I mean, seriously! Frozen has gotten a lot of crap over how Anna could've just left, and a couple days ago someone said how it annoyed him that princesses complain about how they can't just leave. Well, I just want to say, he was WRONG.
First off, no one can just leave without repercussions. Think about if you were going to just leave. Where would you stay? What would you eat and drink? What would happen with all the stuff you're responsible for? You could probably stay at a friends house and you probably aren't responsible for too much. Now imagine being a princess. You don't have friends to stay with and you aren't responsible for a pet hamster, you're responsible for a whole country.
All those people. You can't just leave them!
It's a bit worse than a dead hamster.
And the fact that you don't have anywhere to go, meaning you'd be left out on the street, to be beaten, killed or worse (that I can't mention to viewers of all age. Just know being out on the street in at night in a bad part of town and being killed isn't the worst!). Also, since they're the princess, enemies of the king or queen...
Of course, when anyone runs away people are going to look for them, but princesses have a serious search party...
Of course, one thing a princess doesn't get is any more worries, because if you're a parent and your kid is missing, you can't be any more worried. Oh, everyone still worries about you if you're a princess, and there are tears and sadness. But if you're a regular person, everyone worries about you too. Of course, not everyones the king and queen to do this;
But if they could, they totally would. As Merida says in brave, "I know now how one selfish act can turn the fate of a kingdom." If you were a princess and you left, your selfish act of leaving would change your kingdom, chances are not for the better.
So there you go.
Princesses can't "just leave"
princess
super-chu
Raven DeWitt






No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!