quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday longboards!

Hello and happy Wednesday! Sadly, it's only Wednesday. But it's also Wednesday, which ties with Friday and Tuesday for my favorite day of the week. Tuesday = tutoring, Friday is well... Friday and Wednesday is Fuel, my church youth group. Today we're meeting at the local froyo place (okay, one of the two. Sadly, my least favorite), signing up for groups and just hanging out. I'm bringing a few books just in case, but I think it'll be great. Plus, NO HOMEWORK! Could life get much better? Well, okay, I could be an actress, playing June Iparis in Legend and Anne Ross in Isle of Swords being made in perfect book to movie adaptation, dating a member of 5SOS, knowing perfect Japanese and having a machine to go into alternate worlds, and me, my besties and my 5SOS SO could all be immortal, but alas, life tis not like that. Plus there are no auditions for the Legend movie yet, so... Yeah. I'm signing up for the woodshop group again and this time we're BUILDING LONGBOARDS!!! :D I've always wanted my own longboard. Plus, I can probably paint my own design. Anime? Superhero? Video game? Please, make a suggestion! Then you'll have to suggest to me which of whatever category, but whatever. I'm leaning towards anime... You?
Anyways, froyo and chill time with church. Yay! I'm excited. How are the rest of you?
Future June and Anne
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!