quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Honest trailers: captain America the winter soldier

Happy Saturday! In honor of everyone's favorite captain, (maybe tied with captain jack, though I personally like Steve better) here's the honest trailers for it! Oh, and link.......A link to the past..... Or to the honest trailer

Bonus fact! Two of the characters in it are from once upon a time! Can you guess who? Hint: the characters they play in once are the mad hatter and prince charming's dad.
Captain winter
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!