quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday

こんばんわ! Today totally seemed like a Friday for a couple hours. The rest of the time I was asleep. Thankfully tomorrow is finally Friday. Plus it's an assembly day schedule cause west (we have two schools east and west. I go to east, but I have an equal amount of classes at each) has homecoming, so we get a free hour to... Do nothing. But, homework and hanging out and stuff...anyways, Friday, shortened classes.... May bien! And I think ramen after school sounds good. Plus a movie. Which movie? I dunno. Funny. Cartoony. Adorable. Butt kicking. Hot guys. Total ponage. Or however you spell it. Either way it's an overly big word. Meaning awesome and better than everything else. But it's not Friday. But almost. Plus today was a kinda nice day school wise. OH!!!! And no homework! 'Cept Japanese, which I can do tomorrow (did I mention I put the pro in procrastinate). So.... Yay! I also had one of my brothers friends throw a pillow at my face, but then I gave the other kid over the cookie, making me dead to the pillow thrower. Aw, well.... That's life ;p
Not Friday :/
But almost
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!