quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Japanese.....

Lemme tell you about my first week of school so far...
First day I already told you about. Good. But, uh... Still school.
Yesterday and today were pretty good but Japanese class has been stressful! Well, first off all, there is no longer a library at  east, so I have to go to the west library. The first day I tried to set it up but couldn't, so yesterday I went to tech and the only guy who could install it? Gone! And I had assignments due yesterday!!! So, I did those at home. Today I was told that the keyboard still wasn't installed, but also the library closes at 2 every day except Wednesday! I have Japanese in the library 6th hour! From 1:45-2:45! I'll only get fifteen minutes a day!! Well, 'cept Wednesdays, but dude! That won't work! So I have no idea what I'll do. Probably sit there frustrated at the school has never had a good idea in their life (and I'm not blaming the teachers, librarians ect.)!!! I am sooooooo annoyed with it, but what am I supposed to do? Ask the school board as they do absolutely nothing?
Stuck
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!