quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, September 19, 2014

Maze club rudeness

So, in chem club we lit stuff on fire, and there was this one guy I totally wish I could've lit on fire. We were lighting stele wool with batteries but it makes sparks so we had to put it in whisks. This one kid was holding on to the whisk part of the whisk not the handle so I told him he should hold on to the handle not the whisk so he wouldn't get burned. So, he holds on the the top of the whisk and tries to light it next to his hand, and says he doesn't care if he gets burned.
I was like wwhhhoooooaaaaahhhh. Whoa. I said you shouldn't hold it here, not hey you idiot, how stupid are you. I wasn't being rude I was trying to be helpful. So, why in the heck, would you just go and be rude to me like that. I wasn't being mean, but now, I dislike you cause like, what the heck?!?!
I mean, what kinda rude person does that???????
In other news, I'm going to the maze runner tonight, and I will review it tomorrow.
Trying to be nice
And failing
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!