quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, September 8, 2014

Thomas and Theresa

When I first woke up and realized it was Monday, I wasn't feeling to good. Happy first Monday of school Raven. It was actually a good day and I got a manageable amount of homework. Anyways, I just finished rereading the maze runner (so sad once you've finished the whole series) and I'm totally pumped for the movie coming out in a few weeks. And kinda scared.... The preview looked unworthy to my imagination of it. Okay, I know it's a hard book but....... There were some differences in the preview I spotted I'm uneasy about. I'll get to that in uno momento. I finished the prequel, the kill order, and it's defiantly suggested and sad, but it makes me think a lot AND it shows Thomas and Theresa's first meeting... Which reminds me...
So, in the maze runner Thomas said something about remembering a movie about a haunted house, so I'm going to guess he probably watched some tv. It says in the kill order that there's a tv in the living area of their room, the shared joint area. Do you think Thomas and Teresa ever watched movies, and even though they were in different rooms stayed up late telepathically talking about it? Like "whoa, that movie was awesome."
"I know, but I'm kinda scared."
"Really? With the cranks outside and the maze in progress?"
"Shut up Theresa."
Sorry, I had to make tommy the scared one XD
Or they watched tv show and the next day during a boring lecture in school
"Wow, I totally hated that cliff hanger last night. Watch it after school?"
"Sure, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna go like...."
"Well I think this is gonna happen....."
And did normal teenage things, what everyone would do in that situation. If there was a annoying teacher....
"Ugh, she's so annoying."
"Hopefully she won't assign that much homework again."
"Or tell another story of her life..."
"Those are so stupid!"

I mean, sure the worlds gone to heck and they're advanced teenagers, but they're still teenagers, best friends with telepathic communication who really do have to go to school. I kinda want a book that addresses that. It would be kinda fun. I might do that, at least write a couple short stories about it.

What do you guys thing it would be like?
Besties
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!