quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tutoring stuff

Hello! Sadly, my Tuesday Japanese tutoring session was canceled, because my new tutors daughter is sick. Pray she gets better! Anyways, my previous tutor is moving to japan so I needed a new one (pray for her too!) and she suggested the college professor at the SUPER close colleges wife, who also happens to be a college professor..... Both for Japanese. So, luckily I am laid back, but unluckily..... I'm a sophomore and they teach seniors in college. It is a bit nerve racking. Well, anyways, she got a part time job at the hospital... Pharmacy? I'm not all that smart on hospital stuff. Well, she has orientation next week and then the... Part of your job that's like a video game walk through? Anyways, that's gonna last a couple-a-weeks so my tutoring is switching to Thursdays with the big-college-professor. こわい❗️
Oh, こわい、 kowai means scary.....
Cause it is!
Kinda
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, that is scary to meet a new tutor! Hope you get a good one. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!