quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday mystery

Hello! It's my second Friday of school, and the first one I'm not completely freaking out during. Last Friday was... An ordeal to say the least. Wow, has it only been one week? Thanks a lot Kronos *rolls eyes* (PJGG reference...) at this rate, the maze runner movie will never some out (I measure time by movies and books and shows coming out.... I really need a life that isn't Link or Ash's ;p). But, any who... In science a couple days ago, we read from the text book about observations and they put up a detective question for us. They didn't tell us the answer, which really annoyed me, so I wanna see if anyone else agrees with me. First the problem stuff... Oh, it's for a break in.

Found at scene:
-B blood type
-polyester fabric
-white powder
-work boot print

Suspects info:
A: blood type: B  |  clothes: Polyester.  |   Job: sugar factory

B: blood type: B  | clothes: wool knit   | job: pastry chef

C: blood type: would not comply   | clothes: polyester  | job: automobile sales woman.

Now, take as much time as you need and do not, DO NOT look ahead until you've come up with an answer. If you've come up with a different answer, tell me why but include your original answer and thoughts if you change your mind.

I think it was suspect A. The chef doesn't have the right fabric for the break in, and I doubt he's allowed to wear work boots, in a sterile clean kitchen, so why would he have em? And while pastry chefs do use white powder, it's extremely doubtful that he would have that on him if he into polyester and into work boots (and back again) so... He's out. 

Now for suspect number 3.... Her blood type could be any kind, giving us no headway there. And while her clothes comply, she's also a sales woman. They generally don't wear work boots, and it's doubtful she even owns a pair. If she does, which again, unlikely, she's a CAR sales person. How did the white powder get there?

So, those are my thoughts. Yours?
Detective
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!