quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Soulless weapons rocket

Hullo! (It's hello) Oh oh... Hello?
Haha, megamind ^w^ gotta love it. Anyways, it's Tuesday! Nothing is really going on right now..... I don't have homework! I also don't know what to post about..... Oh! Today I wore my humunculus (humunculi?) necklace from FMA (fullmetal alchemist), and I told my friends who watch it also that it means I'm a soulless monster. It's true, and kinda funny. One of them said at least I own up to it. I also wore my rocket raccoon t today. 
He's saying "oh... Yeeeaaahhhh." Then he shoots everything. Because that's always better. Who doesn't like shooting stuff? Speaking of which, I should probably shoot my bow-n-arrows. I would also love to throw Kunai knives and ninja stars. And learn how to use the katana and sword. How cool would that be? You also probably shouldn't trust me with weapons, but it's not like I can't fight without em....
Humunculus
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!