quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dark Disney

Today was super rainy, but good. Now for the post. Disney is darker than you remember....
Aladdin for example. Remember one jump? "Just a little snack guys" innocent then BAM! "Rip him open take it back guys" .... Well then. O.O
And of course, the lion king. We all love Hakuna Matada, but......... That song in literally there just so you forgot his dad was murdered! Seriously! Dad died, but hey, here's a fun song, don't be mentally disturbed!
The little mermaid? Ursula (a sea witch. Already not good) has a garden full of souls.
The princess and the frog? Mr. Voodoo and his "friends on the other side" I love that movie, but it's way to dark for kids.
Tangled? She was kidnapped. By a creepy chick trying to live forever.
Brave... Witch. Bear. Dad hunting mom. Dark.
Monsters inc... Did you see that scream machine?
So, I love all these things, but.... Dark.
Disnerd
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!