quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Big Busy Week

Okay, so I have a whole lot going on for the next three days. Be expecting lots of YouTube. Lots and lots of  YouTube. Seriously. I will post my Big Hero 6 review as soon as I finish it, but there's no promise when that will be because...
Tomorrow (Wednesday): Tutoring (4-5), church (6:30-8)
Thursday: Robotics (4-6)
Friday: Chem Club (3-4), HG at Church (6-8), Orch Fundraiser (8:45-10)
So... Wow. I will be working on my review all week, but I will also be Heck-a busy. So... Sowwy. And also, help! Busy monster!
Busy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!