quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday

Black Friday, because after being thankful for what we have we should fight tooth and nail for a $3 off some $1000 dollar thing. It just makes sense. But, for the first (and possibly last) time ever, I did black Friday. Uck. Seriously though, Hot Topic had all Tshirts for $10 and I bought a present for my friend there, I got an awesome gold tree necklace at an ucky girly store and it was really weird cause.. Well, one minute. Bath and Body works had a buy three get three free sale, so July (who I went with) got two things and I got four (she didn't want three), and ja. Ja, ja, ja. So, the stories...
At girly store #1, I was buying the pretty necklace and the lady at the counter said "Email?" and I was like what? Cause like, did she mean are you signed up for an email in this store or do you want to be signed up for our email list and aren't you supposed to ask, because there's like, no way I would ever set foot in that store again (Okay, there is a way, but that store literally makes me feel sick. I read their stupid sweaters. Sickening) and would block them. Seriously, I don't want them to have my email. Ew. Girly store just ew. And she literally just said email, which is like, what the heck do you mean! So, that was awkward. Oh my gosh. I just realized, I should've just started spewing a foreign language at her. Why didn't I do that?!?!
Also, at girly store #2 (both of which July was the one who wanted to go there. I had no part in it) you could draw from a hat and either get a percent off or a free candy cane. I got a free candy cane and the lady was like "oh, you can draw another one" and I was like uh, no, I want a free candy cane. Hand it over. Anyways, whatever you drew, you got a percent off everything, but the store already everything was 40% off, and July drew a 50% off, so like, $10 would be $6, but when July used her thingy it would be $5... Ya see? So, July was getting a $40 hat and it was priced after the 40% off at $15 which makes like no sense, and the 50% off made it $10. We don't know the stores logic.
Shopped out
Forever
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!