quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

top 5 things that should be as easy in real life as they are in disney movies

Hello! First snow day of the year. Yay. I'm really happy about that in case you couldn't tell. Seriously. I love snow! In case you didn't know that. If you didn't, dang, read my blog more! Or know me in real life. Either way. Seriously. I have a problem. I'm too serious. Like, seriously ;p. Okay, but... I was about to say seriously again. Whoops.but, I had nothing to post other than a really happy snow day thingy, but I had a top 5 things that should be as easy in real life as they are in disney movies blog subject sitting around. Here's my own list;

1: finding true love.
Okay, I know this one is so obvious you guys just face palmed. Repeatedly. But hey, I've been out in the woods plenty of times and haven't met a guy. I know I'm kinda young, but look at shows like how I met your mother or supernatural or almost any movie that isn't for kids. Life is hard, and finding someone that you love, who loves you that works out is hard.

2: doing the right thing.
In Pocahontas, you're told "the right path isn't always the easiest" or something like that (I only saw the movie once like, three years ago) but in Disney movies it is. I guess that's because Heroes are always so... Heroic. That's why I love them. But, it doesn't change how hard it is in real life.

3: looking good.
Okay, slightly shallow, but let's face it, have you ever watched a disney movie where the main character didn't look like a hot hunk of somethin'? rapunzel has 70 feet of hair and it doesn't get tangled, she doesn't have to wash it every ten seconds yet it isn't covered in dirt and filth. Anna may have woken up with bed head, but she dashed out looking pretty 10 seconds later. Seriously? If I looked like that I'd look like it all day! And everyone obsesses over Ariels hair.

4. Fixing things after a fight
It's hard in real life. I mean, both sides are usually in the wrong, but neither side thinks they are. In Disney movies, they just make up like that.

5. Getting people to join you.
Singing? Dancing? Fighting evil? Helping you in any way? I tried singing in the street once. I got weird looks. I haven't tried getting random people to dance but 20 bucks says it won't work. Random people actually don't help you when you ask, but I'll help random people, I guess. Just ask me, as long as it isn't super crazy or just plain weird (or something I'd have to slap you for suggesting).

I could probably think of other things, but hey, you can think of your own.
Real
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!