quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

boom?

Hello! So, today, for the first time EVER I played super smash bros for the 3DS. So, first off, I love love love love super smash bros, so I've played it before, but I don't have a 3Ds. Regular DS sure, but not the 3D one. So, I haven't played smash bros before for it. It was really pretty fun. The guys in my first hour (only like three of them) bring their 3DS's everyday and play it, but one was doing math homework and asked if anyone wanted to borrow his to play. I volunteered as tribute. It was super fun! I lost the first round, but didn't the second or third. We only had time to play three times. So, I guess I did pretty good. I mean, I didn't win, but I didn't die first. It was one of the opportune moments to say "I can't believe it! I'm not the first one to die in this series!" And boom baby! I totally wasn't. Yay. So, that's good. Also, new TFS hellsing and a Halloween special. So, this week is pretty awesome. And because of parent teacher conferences Monday and Tuesday next week, four day weekend! Score! Also, big hero 6 comes out Friday. Awesome week or what?! And dude... I played smash bros on a 3DS!
Great
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!