quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Good

Hello! I'm feeling really good today. It was the second snow day of the year, and while I hate mr mayor Prentiss, I feel like him a bit. In the book he complains a whole town surrendered at the rumor of an army. And here, in MI we do that so very much for snow days. Not that I'm complaining. I got to hangout with my bestie July. But, the reason I was so happy (and still am) is cause a crush I had a few years ago, but haven't seen him in a year or two, well, he's in the church group I joined and I spent most of the time talking to him yesterday. I know it's ridiculous and stupid, but it was really nice. It makes me feel really really great. Because, ya know, girly feelings and emotions. But, for once, I really really like it. The emoticons and feels, that is. not the girly part. Because, ick, girly.
Perfect
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!