quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, November 22, 2014

comic-jay

Hey! I went to comicon in Grand Rapids last night, and sad,y, it was really small. I walked through the whole place in less than an hour. But, it was still pretty fun, and kinda Loki (haha, low-key, get it?). Sadly, I didn't cosplay cause I only had like a thirty minutes in advance knowledge of going, but if I'd been told earlier (like a month or two) I would've spent countless hours making an awesome costume for cosplay. After spending half the time figuring out who to be. Anyways, I saw my friend from orchestra and my dad thinks he saw my brothers friend, though I sadly didn't see her. I also got a tshirt, with the super smash bros final smash orb and it says "smash university" and underneath "your final destination for higher learning" like, dude, coolest t ever! There was also one with a yellow boo with black pikachu stripes and pikachu ears that had his hand over his eyes. It's a pikachu boo mix, making...... C'mon people, get this..... PIKA-BOO! Boom. Mind blown. At least, I hope so. Or else I failed you. So, it was pretty fun, and tonight I'm going to see the hunger games: mocking jay part 1. It seriously pisses me off that they're making two parts. I wanna go to Hollywood and slap some sense into them; literally. First Harry potter, then hobbit and now this?!? Rude. Stop it.
Tribute
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!