quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

tiday

Hey! So, today's Tiday, because it's a Friday on a Tuesday. Of course, it's not an especially perfect day because tomorrow I'm getting my teeth yanked out of my head. Just my wisdom teeth. But, yanked. Viciously. Out of my head. Okay, not viciously and I'll be on laughing gas for the rest of the day afterwards. Thankfully, laughing gas is the perfect time to watch movies. Kinda like watching movies high, but without drugs. Because drugs are seriously bad. Seriously. But, anyways, after that my cheeks will be puffed up like a squirrel for Thanksgiving, so hopefully I won't see a hot guy when I look like a balloon. Especially certain people. Or I'll have to swallow my pride, because I really don't look like Snow White normally, so..... Yeah. Anyways, wish me luck.
Squirrel face
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!