quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNoWriMo

Boo! So, NaNoWriMo started a few days ago and I finally figured out what my topic will be.... Drumroll please...............
Disney Hunger Games! You know the one with different prince and princesses in different districts and stuff? And things? I dunno who's gonna win yet though............ I'll have to choose soon!
District 14: writing
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I love it!! Can't wait to read it at the end :) What's your word goal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I change it, because I'm a horrible word guestimator. Right now.... 3000, or 30000 or something like that......

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!