quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, November 21, 2014

Top 5 Fictional locations


So, my friend July tagged me in a post that was top 5 fictional locations I want to visit. So, here's mine!


5: Narnia
Duh. It's really cool and have I ever mentioned how much I love exploring? If I lived in a time I could be an explorer, I would. It would be awesome to live in Narnia, travel, meet Aslan, Lu, Susan, Edmund and Peter. Have you seen him? But seriously, exploring Narnia sounds super duper fun!!! Plus, talking animals. Talking. Animals. Seriously. Talking animals, exploration, Peter. I may have a slight crush on him.


4: The Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast)
Mostly for the Library. But seriously, huge castle to explore and ya know, LIBRARY. I wanna. I really super wanna.


3: Avengers Tower
Speaking of which, I may or may not be going to comicon tonight. YAY. And, ya know, Avengers. It would be pretty awesome to chill with them for a day.


2: Camp-Half Blood
Dude, exploring and of course, all the activities! Pegasus's, Capture the flag, fighting... Chilling with the best people ever!


1: Hyrule
Dude, exploration, fighting monsters. Link, hyrule castle and every other cool thing about hyrule ever. Which is everything. Everything.


So, that's where I'm going fictionally. Real-ly I'm going to comicon tongith (YAY!) and Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1, tomorrow.
Nerdy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!