quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Reading recap

Howdy! Okay....... I don't do howdy. My mistake. That is soooo not my thing. Anyways, books!!!!!!!!

The blood of Olympus: I literally have ten pages left, but I've also had those same ten pages and only them for a week. I haven't read any! I blame the fact that I can't stand stuff ending. Books? Tv shows? I stop like tow pages from the end or one episode and don't read or watch anymore. I need to learn to finish stuff, and say goodbye.

Fifth grave past the light: I think I'm a little in live with Gemmas boyfriend too. Son of satan who is flawless and like, just.... Woooowww. Yeah, not for me. Peirce? Yes please! Seriously, I mean, that's kinda awesome. And, Gemma..... Crap. But holy coincidences. Or is it? Hmm....... Also...... Eh, not much else has happened....

Reader
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!