quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, November 14, 2014

FBI

Okay, so yesterday when I was so happy it was snowing, it was because it was not only snowing (it's been doing that for a few weeks now) but because the snow was sticking to the ground. Like, piling up into real mounds of snow. Whoo. I love it! Today is a very big (mostly busy big, not like, holiday big or anything) day, so.... Lemme take a breather.
Oh! Before orchestra (which will be traveling with me to Disney in January!) my friend, Trevor, told me to check my wifi. I looked and lo-and-behold, one of the wifi things was an FBI Survalence van. It literally said "FBI SURVALENCE VAN" in all caps, just like that. I screenshot the sit on my iPad. Yep. That happened. My little 1000 person (okay, way more than that, but you get the point, small) town is the new crime capital of the world!
Okay, maybe not that big, but we used to have like, a crime every millennia. Now we've had a murder in the last five years, two stabbings over the summer, a few car break-in's over the summer and now an FBI van parked out by the school. I know, that's an hour in New York, Chicago or LA, but you have to get this; small town. We literally have a parade for tulips and that's all that happens in our entire year. Now we're having a real crime wave haha ;p. I am wondering what the guys in the Survalence van were up to... If I ever get a wifi hot spot, I should name it FBI SURVALENCE VAN and Carry it around with me to see what people do. And, if there really was/is an FBI vehicle out there, I'm really hoping they aren't going on everyone's iPad and reading this blog. Or they are. If they are they should comment. Because I enjoy comments. And people actually reading my blog. Hopefully not he NSA though. Because that'd be awkward.
Federal bureau of incredible
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!