quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Up da date

Hello! So, Thursday, robotics. It was really really fun, and the people were great. I'm really looking forward to this year. Also, I'm going to a tale of two cities as performed by my school. Hmm.... Four day weekend, on Tuesday im going to see big hero six, which I'm super excited for. This morning I helped the new pastor move into his house. A huge group unpacked the moving vans and put the boxes in the right rooms and sometimes unpacked boxes when we finished unpacking the truck. Hmm.... My mom also made a really great chocolate desert which I described to my brother as chocolate and girl-y-ness with a pinch of feminism because it's so much chocolate! With raspberry sauce. It's really good. And I need chocolate. Chocolate saves lives.
Hmmm chocolate
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!