quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, November 9, 2014

book-y-book

As a thing of not murdering my brothers friends (I hope he gets into a car crash, is blown into more hits than chiotzu, gets more burned than the human torch and there's so much carnage even Crowley cringes. Anyone wanna be my alibi?) so, books.
Monsters of men: checked out Friday, started reading... Tomorrow.
Fifth grave past the light: done. No review. And hey, Charlie, I have a few guys for Reyes to hit......
Blood of Olympus: ya know the ten pages I have left................................. Hehe...... Slap me next week if I haven't read them?
That's it. Also, anyone know any good assassins.
Angry
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!