quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, November 16, 2014

book-y day-y

Hey Braski, how's life? It's sunday, so, book talks. I basically only have one.
I finished BoO so you don't have to hit me! I do have to review it... Sorry. Whoopsie-daisy. Let the Internet punching resume.
Monsters of Men (chaos walking book three): sparkle army, people form the ship and a whole lotta of oh, crap. And I'm not even done with the first chapter yet!
That's he only book I'm reading. Weird, right? I've cut down to one book at a time. I know feel like a drug addict.
So, that's that. I also tripped and my arm hurts, so.... I'm gonna watch tv. Good'ay mate!
Book addict
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!