quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, November 6, 2014

days of future and past

Sorry for the late post yesterday! It was kinda busy (as will today be) and then if to bad from youth and my emotions actually existed. I blame a combination between being a girl and being human. Mostly the girl, but being human also requires emotion. And well.... I'm at school and don't want to start crying for some stupid, girly reason again (yeah, I actually cried. There has to be something wrong with me. Hey Hephaestus, can you check out if my emotions got short circuited? My tear ducts leaking? Sorry, HoO joke and a sorta stupid one at that....) so I'll talk about my busyness. Tomorrow or Saturday we can sit around talking about my feelings though. How does that make you feel?
Seriously, yesterday it was just a bit of HW, after I got home around 3:30, then before I know it, BAM! 5, I'm helping my mom make dinner, getting a hot topic package I ordered with black baggy skinny jeans (I order them a bit too big so it won't show every single curve I've ever had on my body), Tardis PJ boots (comfy and perfect for going around the house) and Tardis fingerless gloves. The boots were just for fun, but the gloves are because I've been going back and forth between my two stupid schools (anger at schools later, probs this post) and I needed something. Then woodshop with church where my emotions broke and possibly my tolerance for some people...... And today.....
I will be at school for eleven hours in a row. I'm at hour 5/6ish (fifth class, six hour mark.......) because right after school (7:37, I get there around 30 minutes early-2:45) I am making paper flowers for a dancing with disney thing my orchestras doing (more on that later) from 3-4 and from 4-6 I have a robotics meeting. This is my way of announcing I made the team yay.
Okay, anger at school..... Fifth hour in library. Library closes all day on Wednesday. I was told the office would let me in, the office sent me to the other office (just in one of the two schools) who said they weren't allowed to let me in. -_- seriously?
Argh!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!