quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, November 17, 2014

Top 4 things all guys need to know

Hey! So, I was just on a blog that had a post about top ten things guys need to know. I didn't agree with one. Not one. Not-Freakin-One. Like, seriously. They only wanted guys to know cheesy romantic BS that every romance movie has. Seriously, I was surprised I wasn't wearing a pink sweatshirt with leggings and uggs sipping starbucks while reading it. It was seriously the girliest thing I have ever read. I mean, seriously!!! Like bra, women up. I don't actually have Ten things that I think every guy needs to know. I'll try to think of some though...

1. Complimenting a girl is okay.
Seriously. I love getting compliments, and not in a stuck-up everyone should worship the ground I walk on way. I like being told I'm actually cool, good enough, at the very least I don't completely suck. You are allowed to compliment me, it isn't signing a marriage agreement. It isn't telling me you're in love with me. It's just telling me that I'm actually I dunno... Good. It's nice every once in a while.

2. Not every girl is a sweatpants/leggings wearing, starbucks drinking selfie taking, social media addicted girly girl.
Seriously. So stop acting like every girl is like that.

3. Stop putting so much pressure on looks.
I was about to start this one with seriously then realized I started the other two with it. Whoops. Guys, you seriously need to learn this. Anyways. I know media and stuff contribute to this too, but a lot of guys do add to this and I totally try to rebel against it, but it doesn't help when a lot of guys call almost every single girl pretty and talk about how much they like everything in excruciating detail, and then are rude about a girl being slightly imperfect and (going back to number one) they can't even give you a slight compliment when you're doing really seriously super well at something. Grrr.

4. Girls are not an inferior race.
I honestly, do not mind some jokes about girls, but dude... I am not worse at anything, stupdier, and I am weaker but not because I'm a girl. It's not like I can't do something just because I have a few different parts.

I don't think I have anything for number 5. Or anything after that. Guys actually know a lot, but seriously... Thinks girls need to know is a list I actually get. I mean, I'm a girl, but seriously... Also, all those videos... I KNOW EVERYTHING! Seriously, If you'd stop going after miss pretty little pink, maybe you'd see some girls actually do know, care or like what you think other need to. Maybe some of us are okay. Same rule for guys.
Different Girl
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!