quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Batgirl

Hey. So, today at church Josh, Pheonix and Trenton found a stray cat. They named it batgirl. The first idea was batman, but then they found out it was a girl, so they made it into batgirl. They left her there, but if they find it next week my dad said we could keep it! As like an outside cat, but we feed and water it, give it a place to stay.
They said the cat was like a mini panter. It even barked! It was small for a panther but big for a cat. I really really want them to find it next week. I could never own a cat before because my brother and dad are allergic. So, I could never get a cat before. I found one in the forest near my house, but then our friends who found it too brought it to their grandparents farm, (with everyone's permission) but this one could be ours. Maybe we could even get it a collar? I don't know if Phoenix would spore of it though..... :/ but anyways, I MIGHT GET A CAT!!!!!!!!!
Soon to be cat owner I hope!!!!!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!