quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, June 21, 2013

Now and later

Hey. So, yesterday I had an ortho appointment at 11ish. After that I had to go shopping with my mom. When that was finished Mel came over and we had to paint flower pots. After that somehow we got into a paint fight. We were a bit sidetracked. I was completely green. After that it was like reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy late and I rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy didn't feel like posting. Anyways, today is my dad's birthday. Hapy birthday dad!!!
So, tonight my parrents are going out on a date (for my dads bday), and my brother is going out on a date with his girlfriend, and I have no idea what Trentons doing. He said his girlfriend is coming over, and they're hanging out here, but when I said I get the TV (which is downstairs) he said they would most likely have it or be in his room. No, they won't. THEY ARE LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel kinda left out, 'cause I'm the only one not dating or married to someone. And since I'm not, I am the only one not going on a date tonight. Not that I feel left out or anything.
So, Monsters University comes out today. I had the choice of going, but I couldn't invite a friend, so I opted out. I wanna go soon, So..... Jessie, July, ppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee wait to go see it with me? Ppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!??!?!?
Anyways, Monsters University is about how Mike and Sulley became friends. They appariently get kicked out of school, and need to find a way back in. It should be a pretty good movie, especially since I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Monsters Inc. It's awesome. When I was younger, the reason I got to watch it was because my uncle thought I looked like Boo. I guess I did. Anyways, last year, we watched it in science class and everyone was talking about how they used to be scared of the camileon lizard guy thingy. I don't ever remember being scared of him. Eh, whatever. I hope he isn't in this one.
This is probably the last post for a week or so, cause I'll be in St. Louis! You can follow them on facebook, they're like Central Weslyn St. Louis team 2013 or something like that. Check 'em out!
Going to St. Louis
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!