quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Movies!

Okay, so in light of some new kick-butt movies coming out this lifetime, I've decided to post about them. Numbero uno is Monsters University. I am going to go see it (hopefully with Jessie and July), and it should be pretty cool. Its about Sully and the other guy in college. Them meeting, and going to college, to become scarers. The only problem; I have no idea what it's about. From the commercials it looks like a college rivalry, but a whole film on that? There has to be more to re story.
Then there's Finding Dory. No idea what that's about but it's Nemos dads friend who helped them. I'm questioning how she can get lost since she's so stupid with short attention span and memory spans. Hard to get lost if that's where you live, but it should be good. I just wanna know what it's about. Which is the problem with most of the new ones. At lest I got a plot out of Frozen.
So, this might spoil it for some of you, but it mgt not, so I dunno if you wanna read it or not, but this is what I heard; once upon a time there was a princess. Her name was Anna. Anna was playful and the common happy nice girl who jokes around and plays pranks. Her older sister Elsa is very different. Elsa is older and more formal and serious. She's grown-up and very mature. One of Anna's pranks goes horribly wrong and messes up Elsa's coronation. Elsa accidentally reveals a terrible secret: she has ice powers. She then goes and hides in an ice kingdom where Anna (and some other guy.... the prince?) travel to get her back. It sounds pretty good I'm hoping at least. Here's yet another spoiler; Elsa isn't going to be the villian. Someone else is.
Those are all my reviews for now, if you have any more ideas, comment or email me at RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com
Movie reviewer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!