quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cleanse your soul and your car at the CWC car wash!!!!

Hey. I am ssssuuuuupppppeeeeeeerrrrrrrr tired. This morning I did the church car wash. That took like four hours (if you know where central Westland church was and lived near it, you could've gotten your car washed for free! Donations would be fine, and kids would ask to buy your cars). Okay, THAT was tiring all on its own. Then, we went to a family reunion. Me and Phoenix walked like a gizzilion miles to a pond to find snakes and turtles, but that was a dead end. Literally. We found one and a half snakes, both dead (in case you thought the half snake was alive).  Then, we followed a trail by a creek. Phoenix was in the creek, but it got too think so I had to wait where I was. Some grass moved and I thought it was a snake so I started moving the grass trying to see it, when it hissed at me. I never saw the snake, but it freaked me out sooooo much when it hissed at me. Then, when we came back there was a hot tub. I dipped my feet in (cause I didn't bring a suit). It felt ssssssooooooooo good!!! Then there was this little girl who brought a princess dress up sticker book and I played with her the rest of the time. I told my mom I wanted one, she just laughed. She probably thought I was joking but I wasn't. It was awesome!!!!!!
Sssssoooooo tired
Raven DeWitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!