quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tech and Bible Study

Hi! So, at Tech Center, today I did Computers: Inside And Out. We got to dissect a computer tower. It was pretty fun and I was pretty good at it. Then we took a group picture... I HATE pictures. They are the worst! I mean, honestly. Well, anyways at the picture I saw my crush from church. I REALLLLYYYYYYYY hope he's in at least one of my classes this week. I miss him. </3. I mean, yeah I have a crush on him, but we were like pretty good friends, and he was fun to hangout with. I hope he's at least going to St. Louis or on the other church trip or something!!!!
So tonight I'm going to a bible study with July at her friends house. Honestly I don't really like him, no offense, but I just don't. I'm still gonna go, and I'll still be nice to him, but he ISN'T one of my favorite people in the world.
I miss him. </3.
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!