quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I solemly swear I'm up to no good

Hey, so yesterday I found a spider. Trenton is OBSESSED with spiders. So, I went to show him. It was on a Lego peice, and so I just walked it down stairs. As I was going into the basement my mom was going up the stairs and that startled me so I threw the lego peice and lost the spider. I was convinced that the spider was going to tell Aragog or She and then they were going to kill me. July reminded me that Aragog is dead. That still leaves She....... Crap.
Anyways, that made me wanna write a post about something very near and dear to my heart. Harry Potter. This post might contain spoilers (sorry!) but most of you have read the series and/or watched the movies. Anyways, my favorite characters were Fred and George. Are. I love them. The worst part of the whole thing was when Fred died. I LOVED him. It's really really sad. There are these pictures I saw that are really really sad (and sweet). There's one that said "Dear Fred, I still make you a sweater every year. Missing you, Mum". I love that one. That's the only one that I've seen for Fred. There's also a picture of their graves (which are next to each other <3), Fred's says "Fred Weasly 1978-1998 Beloved son, brother and prankster 'til the end" Then on the bottom, huge in bold "Mischief". The other one says "George Weasly 1978-Unknown A clever husband, a witty father, a charming brother, a beloved son, a twin finally reunited" Then, in huge bold on the bottom "Managed". That is the best gravestone ever. I looooovvvvveeeeeeeeee it! Also, did you know George can't cast the patronus anymore because all his good memories were with Fred. There's also another one (that July told me) that I can't remember. I wish I could, I liked it....
That's all I have for today. I'll post more HP stuff sometime. So be looking for it, and if there's any HP stuff you want me to talk about, just email me at RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com, or find me on twitter (@Raven13DeWitt13), and tell me.
Potterhead-ish
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!