quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Think Ink and the terrible thing

Hey, so at Tech Center today I did Think Ink. We got to design a poster and make a T-shirt. Yay! So, the T-shirt I made was blue, with a black THINK INK thing on it. Over lapping the THINK INK design is a green cross with wings. On the back is a red tiger. The poster I made has like five green stars and a wolf link on it with the words CHOSEN HERO. I've been addicted to Skyward Sword (a Legend Of Zelda game) this week. I restarted it and beat the first temple already! Anyways, that was my poster design. I also got to take home a tangled poster :-).
Okay, so yesterday I went to a coffee shop, and there were people there.... that I knew.... And they RECOGNISED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! It was terrible!!!! So, anyways, there were four people there, two guys and two girls. I wondered if they were on a double date, but that would've been akward to ask. Especially if they weren't... that would've just been... Awkward Llama. Anyways, then I went to help July water some flowers, and we were walking back to my house, one of the kids from the coffee shop was bike riding on the path next to my house. Then he saw me and shouted "HEY RAVEN"! I was so embarrassed. July is a witness by the way. She saw the terrible thing happen. IT WAS MISSERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chosen Hero
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!