quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Light, camera, action!!!

Yo! So today in Tech Camp I did lights camera action, where we got to create a commercial. I created a Capri Sun commercial with the rest of my group. I was the nerd (it was suck a stretch ;p), then there was a bully. Using a Capri Sun, I beat up the bully. Yay! It was really fun. I even got a DVD (which no one should ever watch)!!! Anyways, then we got to watch YouTube videos the rest of the time. Honest trailers and how it should have ended. It was super fun! :)
I got to get subway today which is a BIG bonus too. I love subway and I always get sweet onion teriyaki chicken, on Italian herbs & cheese bread. With onions, banana peppers and green peppers with sweet onion sauce. Yummy!!! I loved it!
Lastly, in teen wolf I don't like the girl who like JUST got the werewolf bite and I want her to die. I hate her, she's a slut. I think SHE should be a reptilian shifter, cause she's worse than Lydia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!