quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Internet ad teen wolf

Hi. I'm watching teen wolf, an awesome show, on Netflix. They're totally hot! I'm only on like episode 5, but I actually like it. It's about a teenager who gets turned into a werewolf when everything  starts going right in his life. And here's another thing; they murder people, and he might be next. Sweet dreams, life's perfect.
My parents, for the summer are turning off the Internet at night. I mean, that's just crap! I all bull! It like takes away my rights or something. I'm going to buy one if those Internet hotspot things if they won't keep it on at night.
I had my last math and history classes today. Those were my two favorite classes. That might even be my last class ever with my school crush!!! DX
Pissed about that
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!