quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sugar!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, so my day has been pretty busy so far. I went shopping with my mom where I bought Aladdin 2: the return of Jafar. When we went to the rest of the places, I hid it under the seat. My mom said that she fist want anyone to steal it. She'd have to call the police and tell them that they stole something that cost her a whole 27 cents. I, however, would be much more angry. I would have been all like dude do you know how long it took me to get one of those? They are like super hard to find and then someone just steals it?! I mean, seriously!!! Aladins my favorite disney princess movie and someone just steals it?! You'd better get it back cause otherwise you'll be looking for their body! I obviously love Aladin. ^_^
Anyways, then we went to this amazing froyo shop where I fell in love. They have Nutella froyo!!!!!! I mean, dude how could you not fall in love with it!!!!!!!! It was sssssssssssssooooooooooooooo good!!!! What kind of psychopath wouldn't love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we bough a bunch of junk food cause there's Father's Day, my brothers birthday and my dads birthday all coming up this week. Sunday, then on the 17th and 21st. Busy busy busy!!!!!
When I got home I got to make brownie mix and I licked the bowl. Yummy!!!! Mrs Obama must obviously love me!
Sugared out
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!