quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer

Hey, so today was the last day of school. Yay! I will never be forced to go to that place again, I'm done with middle school forever. Some people who I was cool with are moving and are now gone forever. I dunno if I'll ever see them again. But they were pretty cool. :-). Well, at least the ones I know are moving.
I love the summer. Winter is my favorite season, but summer is a close second. I like swimming and peir jumping. I live in Michigan so I'm surrounded by water, and beaches. We know what that means, don't we? Swimming in the great lakes, and PEIR JUMPING! Sorry, I love peir jumping. On green flag and mild yellow flag days I peir jump and on Red flag days I just swim in the water (I'm not alowed to peir jump on those days). Favorite thing ever! Well, not ever but a lot...
Like one of the only things I hate about summer break is that I only see my crushes during the school year. So, I get to miss them a whole twelve weeks. Unless the one from church goes to St. Louie or the summer camp at church... The other one (from school) would have to visit his friends in my neighborhood. Which could suck, because Joy lives here (sadly) and she has a crush on him too. It pisses me off sssssoooooooo much!
One of the best things about summer is that I can stay up late, sleep in later and watch movies and tv and go swimming and play video games and write all day long. And, chill with my besties. More camping and sleepovers too, thank goodness. Yay!
Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!