quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers day

Happy Father's Day. Okay, so for Father's Day we went to Kalamazoo zoo.... Hehe. It's fun to say. Anyways, it may be a big zoo, but it's NOT a good zoo, no offense. The animal exhibits lacked animals, and were too far apart. Plus they had too much forest not enough animals. I mean, like I honestly can walk through the woods anytime I want too. I cannot see a lion anytime I want too, especially I got to that zoo. Not my favorite zoo ever.
Now I'm at my grandpas cause he's sick and needs someone here. My other uncles had plans so I guess my dad had to drop his.... Uh, Nevermind. It's more sibling rivalries I dot wanna get into.
Happy Father's Day
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!