quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, June 17, 2013

Pheonix's birthday :-)

Hey. It's Pheonix's birthday. I swear this week is like official peanut butter week at my house. Yesterday, for fathers day we made a peanut butter truffle (which we haven't eaten yet...), today for Pheonix I made a peanut butter cookie. I think my mom's also gonna make something else with peanut butter for Pheonix and dad's bdays. Yay! Anyways, that's all peanut butter for this week (I think), so if you have a peanut alergy stay clear of my house this week.
For dinner tonight we're gonna have chinese takeout (I think). I LOVE Chinese food. It's seriously awesome. There's this new Chinese restraunt my family has been using for takeout because our old one closed. I like it, but the General Tso's there is ssssssssssooooooooooooo hot it would've hurt less to eat fire. Which by the way Pheonix did before. He said it wasn't too bad. Other than the fact that IT'S FIRE I believe him.
I got Pheonix the DBZ budaki games 1 and 3 for PS3. Shhhh don't tell!!!! It's gonna be awesome, but he has work all day, then his girlfriends comin over, so I probably won't be able to hangout with him and play it today. It should be fun though.
July told me that they're filming a Transformer movie somewhere in Michigans and the city's only a few hours away. I'm gonna ask my mom to drive me (and July and Jessie if they wanna come) there. It could be like super awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday Pheonix
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!