quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ugh.

Hey. Someone just called and asked for Trenton. I was in the middle of saying "I'm sorry he's not here right now, can I please take a message?" Which by the way if anyone ever says that they are most likely being nice, DON'T ASK THEM TO TAKE A MESSAGE!!! It's just cruel. Anyways, it was then that I realised SOMEONE ACTUALLY CALLED TRENTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just sitting there like "You said Trenton? Trenton?! TRENTON?!?!?!". Yeah, it's weird. If Trenton makes our phone his personal phone, I'm going to hide it from him. He's driving me insane and I can't take it anymore. I keep on locking him outside. I seriously can't stand him. And te jobless idiot NEVER LEAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except when he hangs out with his girlfriend or his like two friends. One of which is Pheonix, who lives here. The other one lives here part time, I swear. Either he's at work, at home or here. I mean, honestly it's starting to get annoying. They're multiplying like cockroaches.
Very annoyed
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!