quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I just got back from the aquatic center. My face got major sunburn yesterday (and one shoulder while the rest of my is pale as a ghost..... Except ghosts have more color ;p), so I look like a tomato. Then, my ponytail makes my hair messy, so it looked like a poodle, with a bad hair day while its hair is on steroids. Seriously. Of course I wore my super cool new swim suit, which I got the same day as my awesome swimsuit that I wore yesterday. Today was the second time this week that I went to the aquatic center, and the third time I went I a water park type thing. I guess I've been in water a lot this week, but it's almost summer, so I count it as training.
In the summer I go swimming one to ten (I seriously have gone that many times) per week, with the exception of one week a month ('nuff said). I always go to my grandpas house, and he lives on a lake, every Saturday. Then my family goes to the beach a lot, and my neighborhood has a public pool. I love swimming, and so does Jessie and July and Pheonix and Trenton and josh, who all basically live at my house in the summer (just ask them!). Jessie is even on the swim team! It sorta sucks though, cause like one month she swims half the morning and by the time he comes over she doesn't want to go swimming. It's sorta annoying. Anyways, you get the point. I usually don't like the beach, but I love pier jumping. It's so fun, seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you've never tried it, you should. Just go with someone who's a good swimmer. Even if they say that hundreds die from pier jumping every year, that's all across the country or state or wherever. And hundred pier jump each DAY at just ONE pier. They're telling the truth, just not all of it. You most likely won't die. I actually read something in Heath class in SCHOOL that said more people die from fallin off the pier than jumping. Or people who jump and can't swim, or when there's an undertow or a red flag. Most of the time when you pier jump you should jump on a green or yellow flag day, and oh yeah, KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!! But anyways, more deaths from not knowing how to swim or falling off? Know how to swim and jump and you should be fine. Just saying.
Pier jumper
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!